Friday, January 14, 2011

Discussion: What are your ideas to help human trafficking victims?

I don't do this a lot, but this is worth to talk about to brainstorm together.
Because of the economy, many organization financially suffers from financial

contribution from the donors. It's not just anti-human trafficking

organizations per se, but this is a challenging that most nonprofits face these
days.
Having said that, what can we do to support the organizations to help

trafficking victims? Any ideas?

I got one.

Like I mentioned earlier on one of my articles, bake sale is a good way to do it.
( well, if you are a stay at home preggo like me ;)).

I actually made a little more than $47.67 just by selling about muffins

charing 50cents and 75cents. And guess what. I found out that with $47,

I can rescue two girls from traffickers in Nepal. So, what is your way of

helping trafficking victims?

No comments:

Post a Comment